Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thanksgiving




Here are a couple of pictures from Thanksgiving that we had up in Idaho this year. We had a great time except that a couple of us got really sick, but what do you expect when you have that many snotty, germ filled little kids running around. There is also a four generation picture here. We wanted to make sure that we took it before any other grandparents passed away.

2 comments:

lissiemarie said...

I can't believe this family and how much it is growing. When we were married there were no kids! That has only been six years ago!
I love seeing the pictures.

K. Bitton said...

When you sent out the family picture I thought "Oh good grace is looking forward." Then I looked really close, she is making the funniest face ever! Kind of in disgust...at me? :) I laughed about it for a little bit!