Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Julia starts soccer




Julia started playing soccer this month. She seems to really enjoy herself out there and forgets about all the people watching her. She plays on a smaller turf field with four on four. Thia is a coed team where there are about 6 kids on each team. We tried soccer after failing with tap dance where we discovered that Julia was faking stomach aches because she became nervous about the idea of there being a recital in the spring where she would have to preform in front of a whole bunch of adults. We'll see how this goes, but she seems to be genuinely excited when it comes to game time.

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

How fun! She looks great out there! Way cute blog:)

kris said...

Hey Jared and Ang, This is the first time I've done this but thanks so much for posting the cute pictures! I've saved them into Picasa and can look at them anytime I want to now. See you VERY soon !!!
Love, Mom/Kris