In the back of Jared's truck waiting with anticipation
Julia loving life
All the kids
Our beadazzled results
The three hour birthday barbie cakeThe birthday girl!
I can't believe that Julia is already 7!!!! I have very clear memories of being her age and it really makes me realize just how fast time flies. So, we decided to make each moment count and give Julia a fun birthday party. Her only request was that the birthday cake be a Barbie one. Man- that was a huge request to fill. Three and a half hours later we had our results! We had a little pizza party with five of her friends. We then made and beadazzled some flip flops for the girls and pirate swords for the boys. Jared came up with a fun game of some Disney trivia for the kids too. The evening went late into the night when we took all the kids with Jared's truck to the drive-in movie theater to watch the Night at the Museum 2. It was fun to see so much excitement from the kids. Our kids were the only ones that had ever been to the drive-ins before. I think that the kids had a night to remember with glow sticks, popcorn and candy galore!



3 comments:
Everything looked way cute Ang...you are such a good Mom...You are gonna be an expert at these parties.
Grace loved the cake...and so do I! You're amazing!
Oh my goodness Angela!
That cake is awesome to say the least!
I'm sad I couldn't be with you guys to celebrate her birthday this time around :(
But I'm SOOOO excited to see you guys next weekend! :D
Post a Comment