Sometimes I really despise HOA's! I have only gotten one other letter from the HOA and it was one asking me to take out the nice single row of flowers that I had planted in my front yard!!! This was one I got last month. So, we live in a quiet neighborhood with no through streets and small homes and TINY backyards. Now, someone is telling me that my kids can't ride their bikes in the front yard?! (Note that my kids are the only kids in the whole neighborhood that has a parent outside at all times to supervise them too) I have become the neighborhood mom supervising all the other neighbor kids, feeding them snacks and making sure that they are using clean language. I guess that because all the kids congregate in our driveway, I am the one getting the nasty letter. Well, guess what HOA Nazi, there is no law saying that kids can't ride their bikes in the street - I mean where else are they supposed to be riding them!
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
amen! :)
Maybe you can write a kind letter back explaining the proper use of a semicolon.
Post a Comment