Julia strutting her stuff
Julia has been begging me the last couple of years to have a slumber party for her birthday. I finally gave in this year and decided that she was old enough. So, she decided to have three of her close friends come to the sleep over and I would take them to a totally fun restaurant for dinner. It's called the Corvette Diner where they have rockin' 50 music, a full size retro corvette in the diner and waitresses that wear beehive wigs and do dance routines in between taking care of customers. What little girl could ask for more? They had so much fun! We then proceeded to come home for games, cake and ice cream only to discover that Jared has locked us out of the house. He had gone to a Padres baseball game that night with Dallin and had left after us and locked the front door with the extra chain lock. Luckily my dear friend Katherine was willing to let us crash at her house (our husbands were together) and watch a girlie movie to keep us entertained until the game was over. We finally made it home late that night and luckily we were all tuckered out. The next morning I woke up to the girls entertaining themselves by putting on a fashion show. I love girls!

0 comments:
Post a Comment