Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My beautiful baby Christian









I never thought that after having three kids with brown hair and brown eyes that I would end up with a baby with piercing blue eyes and blond hair. Can I tell you how much I love it?! Not that blue eyes and blond hair is better than brown, it's just that it is such a novelty to me! Growing up in a family with seven siblings with dark hair and eyes, I always wondered what it would be like to have a baby with blond hair and blue eyes. Every time I walk by a mirror holding him, I can't believe how different he looks from me, but next to Jared, he looks like he belongs. I just think that it is so fun. Christian is at that age where he smiles easily and makes you feel like a million bucks when he coos at you even on the worst of days. Even though he has only been a part of our family for a short while, we can't imagine our life without him. We love you baby Christian!

1 comments:

K. Bitton said...

He really is beautiful! But let's be honest here, which of your kids isn't? ;) I can't wait to meet him. I love the pictures especially your header!