Friday, May 27, 2011

Julia's 9!







I honestly can't believe that my little girl just turned 9!!! It seems like just yesterday we had moved into our little two bedroom apartment in Riverside and celebrated her 1st birthday. It's amazing how fast time flies. She isn't so little any more. Julia can fit into my shoes (literally) now! Julia is such a delight to have in our home and I'm so grateful for her in our family. I love that she gets just as excited if not more excited about holiday decorations, setting a beautiful table when we have company, her love of reading and all things girly. For Julia's birthday this year, she decided that instead of a party, she would rather experience the American Doll Store in Los Angeles and pick our her first real American Girl Doll with her best friend Chloe Shupe. To be perfectly honest, I was thrilled that she picked this outing instead of a party because it sounded like fun for me too. The store itself was just amazing! The first floor was a doll salon, doll hospital, and a tons of doll accessories. The second floor was their restaurant and an almost museum of dolls from the American Doll collection with dolls from various eras and times in history. We had such a great time! It was a perfect girls day out. Happy Birthday Julia - we love you!!!

0 comments: