So, on our way back from Island Park, Jared convinced me that we need to stop at this place just outside of Rexburg called Bear World. I had seen it many times before but hadn't ever really thought much about it. I thought it looked kinda hokey. It's actually a pretty cool place. It's mainly a drive through park where they have a ton of bears roaming around walking right up to the cars. The kids and I were amazed! They had a few elk including an albino one (only one and 6 million are albino). We drove through the bear part of the park a couple times because we enjoyed it so much. They also had a petting zoo and a very small carnival-like rides for the kids to ride on. I was pleasantly surprised with the fun little detour.
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
I love your own "little bears". What a fun trip.
Post a Comment