Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Time







I love Christmas time even though I always feel like pulling my hair out because I have so many expectations of myself and of the holiday itself. I usually end up a little more stressed out than I would like. I like looking back on the pictures that I took though because it does remind me that we had a wonderful season despite all the hustle and bustle. There just always seems too much to do with too little time. I always vow to get the shopping done early but usually end up with last minute details to take care of. But, due to the fact that we had moved to a new area we had less social obligations and more family down time which I enjoyed immensely. I think the key is to start planning early and to be selective on what we say yes to. I don't ever want my kids to remember me during the holidays as a crazed mom that was too busy to enjoy herself and her kids during this magical time of year. I am always realizing how quickly time flies and how fast my little kids are growing up. I don't want to forget these amazing memories!

0 comments: