My sister-in-law Maren "tagged" me on her blog. I think that means I am supposed to fill out a series of questions that she posted...and this time they all happen to be about my husband. So I'm very pleased to dedicate this post to my sweet hubby Jared (and hope that he doesn't mind!) Here it goes:
What is his full name? Jared Scott Bitton
How long have you been married? 8 years
Who eats more sweets? I do. He would prefer another helping of dinner over dessert. Who does that?
Who said "I love you" first? I think I did (wow, go me!)
How old is he? 32 in a couple of days
Who is taller? He is by a whopping foot.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject matter.
Who can sing better? That also depends on who you ask.
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? When we are together he does.
Who is more stubborn? This is a toss up!
Who kiss who first? He kissed me
Who ask who out? He asked me out first
Who has more siblings? It's a tie with 7.
Who wears the pants? That depends on who you talk to.
I tag CARRIE!

1 comments:
love the blog! you have to put up his families blogs so I can see them! I love to catch up with people through blogs.
Post a Comment