We are so excited that our efforts were not in vain. Everyone in our stake spent hundreds of hours to help get this proposition passed and we won! I am excited to think that we made a difference.
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago
We are so excited that our efforts were not in vain. Everyone in our stake spent hundreds of hours to help get this proposition passed and we won! I am excited to think that we made a difference.
Posted by jaredandangela at 12:13 PM
3 comments:
You don't know me, but I saw this from Kayci's blog. I just wanted to say thanks for putting in all those hours. Your efforts are very much appreciate, and I'm sure they did help with the win!
deares Angela!!! I haven't been blogging for so long. YEAH!!!!!I am soooooo thankful for all the efforts of all those who spent time on prop 8 it blesses our lives because it would only be a matter of time before it came to our state. love you guys!
We know how you guys feel...it's been a sacrifice, but yea...it paid off!
Post a Comment