Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family photo shoot





Well, we spent Thanks giving this year at my parents house in Modesto. We had such a great time! The kids and I went up there for the whole weeks because Julia's school had the whole week off. The day after Thanksgiving, I knew that we had to seize the opportunity to take family pictures because it would never happen again. So, we went down to a park to take pictures for our Christmas card and the pictures actually turned out really cute. We had to take probably a hundred pictures to find one good one with everyone looking at the camera, but I'm happy with the outcome. Here are some other fun pictures that we took also.

1 comments:

Britney said...

What beautiful girls in your family. It's a good thing Julia got your jeans ;). Really, you guys are so pretty.