Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The kids 1st Flying adventure




Okay, so it has been a while since I've had a chance to blog, so I'm going to try to catch up on a few things. A couple of months ago Jared finally got his pilots license. I was happy for him, but also a little nervous because I had recently heard and read a story about a young LDS couple with four little kids where the husband had just barely had his license and had been flying with his wife when the plane crashed. The instructor that had been with them died, his wife was burned on 80% of her body and had to be put in a coma to undergo all the major surgeries that she would have to under go for a couple months and the husband was in the hospital for over a month. Here is a link if you are interested http://web.me.com/andrewtbagley/NieRecovery/Home.html Hence, I was a little nervous about Jared flying let alone take the kids. But, Jared was very convincing and took Julia and Dallin up flying since he had been promising to take them for months. I made him promise that he would take some pictures of the experience. They turned out cute and it looks like the kids had a blast. They went early on a Saturday morning and came home with donuts for breakfast. Leave it to Jared to fill our family's life with plenty of adventure!

0 comments: