

This was the first Christmas in the 9 years that we have been married now that we spent at home. Even though this meant having to accept the fact that Jared and I are older and are having to start our own traditions with our little family, I quite enjoyed it. We were able to spend some time before the holidays and after Julia got out of school to do some activities before Christmas. We went to the Hotel Del in Coronado with our friends the Evans to see all the decorations and ice skaters on the beach (crazy huh?). We decorated what felt like a million sugar cookies and made a huge mess with the Nolte's. Among lots of other things went and saw some amazing neighborhoods of lights.


1 comments:
I think it is so great that you guys have made such good friends there.
Post a Comment