



The kids always have so much fun in their summer swim lessons. Let me just say how grateful I am that my kids have actually always enjoyed swim lessons. I have so many friends that have kids that would rather have their teeth pulled out than go to swim lessons. I also enjoy the fact that positive peer pressure is always a good thing. We have always done our swim lessons with the Nolte's which has worked out nicely. Between all of our kids, they seem to have a positive influence on eachother. Plus Katie and I get some good visiting time in during the 40 minutes of swim lessons. Win win for everyone! We have been doing swim lessons together for three or four years now, and we have a fun tradition of taking the kids to get ice cream at Rite Aid after our two weeks of swim lessons as a reward for the kids. They always look forward to this fun outing every year.


2 comments:
Summer time and swim lessons are the best! I am really getting sad that Summer is almost over!
I also loved those pictures from Dallin's birthday - he sure is a cutie!
What a cute buncha kids. I think we will be starting swim lessons next year, but I just put Tayler in a 3 year old dance class :). That should be interesting! When does Julia head back to school? Anyway we Love ya and miss ya'll!
Post a Comment