If I could define the word obsessed, it would describe how Ryan feels about Lightning McQueen. For about six months, it is the first thing he says when he gets up and the thing that he requests to sleep with at night. It is kinda cute until you can't find where he put "McQueen" and he throws a fit. Even though he is just putting sentences together, Ryan has know the name of each Cars character for a long time. He names them off like they are his best friends! Another problem that we have encountered is that wherever we are, whether at a friends house or at the store, anything that has to do with Lightning McQueen he thinks belongs to him. I'm sure that you can see the problem there. I've had kids be interested in particular things, but nothing like this! I do have to admit though that I love the look on his face when we find one of his long lost cars under a bead or hidden in the toy box. :)
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago


1 comments:
I absolutely LOVE this picture!!!!!! Ryan is so dang cute!
Post a Comment