Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Newport

Totally cool aunt Sarah keeping the girls entertained
The sand castle that Grandma made with the kids
Grandma and the kids showing off their piece of art

Grace and Julia sitting proud in their water pit

Why do kids like digging a hole?
Uncle Brian doing his cool uncle thing


Like I said, I'm totally behind in my posting and this trip that we took was at the end of July, but I wanted to have record of it for my kids sake. My parents have this great little Marriot timeshare in Newport right next to Crystal Cove beach. We always have such a blast and all the kids have to do is ride the shuttle to the beach. So we basically spent the day at the beach every day or at the pool. On one day we went to Corona Del Mar so that we could have a hot dog roast at the beach. The only problem was that we picked the busiest day ever! It was all I could do to keep a head count of my kids. Every day camp and person including a women's shelter were there! :) We made the best of it and we were glad that we had reserved the fire pit as soon as we did. So many memories were made and my kids love hanging out with their little cousins Grace and Eve. Family is the best!

1 comments:

M and K said...

It's fun to see what you guys are up to. I loved getting to catch up at Wendy's this summer. I can't get over how much Julia looks like you. I know you hear that all the time, but it really is amazing! Your mom hasn't changed a bit. Cute family! Kristin