
St. Patrick's Day has become a bigger holiday than I wanted it to kind of by our own doing. In Kindergarten Julia had an assignment to make a Leprechaun trap and now our kids just expect it. Good thing Jared is such a good sport about the whole thing. We had a five leaf green clover waffle breakfast and the boys and I made these amazing (but messy) rainbow cupcakes from the Family Fun magazine. This day keeps getting higher expectations by our kids every year and I really don't know what we have gotten ourselves into but it is so fun to see them get excited about little things!

1 comments:
I made the cupcakes too - they took FOREVER! I couldn't get the colors to all cover the previous one, but it's not like my kids even cared. The colors looked like play-doh to me, but it was fun :) Did you have any Leprechaun mischief at your house? It seems like the Lewises always had a little visitor for St. Patrick's Day.
Post a Comment