Summertime is really hard on our family because Jared has to work so many more hours than normal. We usually only see him for a few minutes each day, so we try to make Saturday afternoons meaningful because it is our only time to spend with him. We decided that we would try out the Torrey Pines trail hike. It really was beautiful. It was a little long and steep for little Ryan so we decided that after we got to the bottom instead of turning around and going back up the boys and I would walk along the beach while Julia and Jared walked back up the trail to get the car. Ryan was over tired and decided that he didn't want to walk about halfway back along the beach. The water came pretty close to the cliffs so we got pretty wet and I'm sure we were a sight to see when I being pregnant with my two year old on my shoulders and trying to coax my 5 year old to keep up :) Oh the memories!
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
We love the Torrey Pines trail and I am in love with the replica you made for Dallin's room! It looks just as good as the real thing!
Post a Comment