Monday, January 17, 2011

my amazing help!





I happen to have great timing when it comes to having my babies as far as making it convenient for having my mom come to help. So, this time around it happened to be that I was going to have my baby right during the time my parents had already planned on being down here in Southern California at a time share they have in Newport Beach. The day that I was scheduled to be induced to have Christian my parents and two youngest siblings were already at our house for New Year's. I left for the hospital just before 1pm and right after my older kids got out of school at 2pm they headed to Newport because they knew the best help they could be was to take my kids with them for the week so I could have a quiet house to come home to after the hospital. It was nice to have a quiet home but to be honest, I really missed them. It didn't help that the day after I came home, Jared had to leave out of town for business. The house was too quiet but I knew that my kids were having fun and I could rest better. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive family. And I love these pictures that my little sister Sarah took of their little getaway with my kids. (Sarah has become quite the photographer!)

0 comments: