This is Christian Carter - the latest addition to our family! We have been so blessed to have this sweet little boy added to our family. He is the best little baby and I already can't imagine our life without him. It all started on January 3rd. We were scheduled to have an induction at 1pm that day and by the time it was 4pm I was hooked up with IV's ready to have a baby. Without too many complications I had pushed out a baby by 11:55pm that night. We had the best nurses to attend to me. They were so sweet and made me feel very comfortable during a stressful time. After only a couple minutes and a couple pushes we had a beautiful boy at 9lbs. 3oz. and 21inches long.
We had to stay a little longer than expected because Christian's blood sugar levels were quite low for a while. Becuase he was born so big, he instantly needed more food than the regular baby. My milk had not come in yet which made it hard to keep his sugar levels up. Despite the fact we had to stay a little longer, everything tuned out fine and we were able to take home our healthy baby.
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
He is beautiful Angela! Congratulations!
He is so cute Angela! I'm sure he's much bigger now, are you too busy to blog or something?!!! Funny how kids can do that to you. I've been meaning to say that we were in San Diego in January and I had all intentions of trying to see you. . . but the time got short, and I realized I didn't have your number, and I wasn't sure when the baby was due or if he had already arrived. I think it would have been bad timing, right around when he was born. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and I would really like to come visit you when we're there one of these times. Hope you're doing well and enjoying your four cuties!
Congratulations!! I'm happy for your family!!
Post a Comment