 |
| Ryan's Valentine |
 |
| Dallin's Valentine |
 |
| Julia's Valentine |
 |
| Our heart shaped breakfast |
 |
| On their way to school with their treats to give away |
 |
| Our traditional Valentine's Dinner |
 |
| Jared always comes through with a beautiful vase of flowers |
We have a tendency to make each holiday a big production. I always tell myself to keep things simple, but I have a hard time stopping myself. My creative side takes over and before I know it, I'm in over my head with cookie dough, homemade valentine craft supplies and decorations. The kids love it and I do too, I'm just usually glad when the day is over. Instead of Jared and I trying to get out on a date for Valentine's night (which is usually a school night and we end up in some extremely long line at a restaurant), we have started our own tradition the last few years to have a valentine's party at our house with a fancy dinner and a special treat or two with the kids. This year I even splurged and had Jared pick up dinner for all of us on his way home from work which was a real treat for me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment