This Easter we were lucky enough to spend it with family this year. Jared needed to go up to northern California for a recruiting trip during our spring break, so I begged him for us to come along so that we could go to see my parents and a couple siblings. The kids did a presently great job on the drive considering all things and we were able to spend a couple relaxing days in Modesto. The weather was beautiful and Saturday was a perfect day for an Easter egg hunt. My little sister Sarah was in a stake musical production that we were lucky enough to see that weekend also. Other than the fact that it was a short trip, we really enjoyed ourselves.
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
It was so fun to have you guys in town! I hope you don't mind I used the group cousin picture on my blog! Thanks Ang :)
Miss you guys soooo much! You all look beautiful! I can't believe how much Ryan has changed.
Post a Comment