Well, it is official. I will no longer be in my 20's. The night before my birthday I had an awesome girls night out with two of my best girlfriends. I don't know what I would do without them. They are the next best thing to having family around because they always bail me out; and we end up spending most of the holidays together too. Because neither of them have family around either we just lean on each other for support. I am just dreading the day that we will no longer live by each other.
On my actual birthday, I decided to guarantee a great night for myself and bought tickets to go see Lion King that night. Jared and I had already seen it on Broadway and we loved it. When we saw that it was coming to San Diego we knew that we had to take Julia to see it with us. Of course it was amazing again. Julia absolutely loved it and it was a great ending for my birthday.

1 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Glad it was a fun one:)
Post a Comment