Julia and Chloe striking a pose!
Our little dancing queenJulia has taken dance for some time, but was always concerned about a recital (which meant people actually watching her dance in her eyes) because she doesn't like to be the center of attention. She started a couple of years ago taking tap but ended up dropping out because of the fear of a recital. Well, last fall we decided to try it again with jazz and a little more self confidence. Spring came and it was time for the recital. Thank goodness for friends that help with positive peer pressure because Julia felt more brave having a friend that had already done it before. Afterwards, she said that it was really fun and not as bad as she thought it would be. I think she did an awesome job for her first time in front of a large crowd. Way to go Julia!




2 comments:
She did a great job! She is a talented little dancer, keep up the good work Julia!
The pictures and video are so cute! I'm so proud of her for following through on the recital! I wish I could have been there to see her perform in real-life!
Post a Comment