Chloe and Julia or as they would say in third grade language "BFF's"
Dallin and Ryan walking to school
My cute kiddos
Today was the first day of Kindergarten for Dallin and the first day of third grade for Julia. Dallin has Mrs. Morahange who was Julia's teacher too and Julia was thrilled to find out her best friend Chloe was in her class with Mrs. Phillips. Dallin was so excited for this day to come and I was excited for school to start too, but to be honest, I missed him and thought about him all day. Ryan enjoyed the extra attention but was asking about him too after a couple of hours. Luckily they both said that they had a great day and were excited about tomorrow. I almost don't know what to do with myself with all this time I have now. I got so much done today while they were gone, but this is going to take a little getting used to for all of us.

0 comments:
Post a Comment