Lovin the pool time at Aaron's pool even though he was out of town
Lorraine even slept on the trampoline with Dallin and Julia!
Lorraine scoring brownie aunt points walking the kids to the local donut shop in their P.J.'s
One of the weeks that Jared was gone, we decided that we would go and visit my family for a week to help keep my sanity. My parents had just gotten back from being in the Nauvoo pageant with my four younger siblings and my two youngest siblings were starting school that week too, so we tried to lay low and not be an extra burden, but between my parents awesome backyard, my brothers pool only 15 minutes away and my sister who was killing time before her next semester started at BYU Idaho my kids were very entertained. Thanks mom and dad for putting up with the extra noise and toys strewn through your house - I guess that is payment for all the years of free babysitting I gave to you guys! :)

1 comments:
No wonder you like to go to Grandma's house. I want to come next time too!
Post a Comment