Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Our Nativity Cast
The silliest 3 wise men I've ever seen
My girls
We have such amazing friends! We have been so blessed to have wonderful friends that fill the void when we don't live by family. I hate to think of the day that we won't live by each other - I wish that our kids could grow up together through high school, but I know that won't happen so I just have to enjoy each minute that we have together. We have spent a couple of Christmas Eve's with the Shupe's, and this year we spent it with the Evans too. We always have a amazing dinner, a traditional reenactment of the Nativity with costumes and have enjoyed the Shupe family tradition of the Christmas Elf. The Christmas Elf doorbell ditches and leaves a big bag of fun and silly little gifts for everyone - the kids love it and I'm always amazed at the creativity and time that Christmas Elf puts into making and wrapping each individual gift. I told my kids that the Christmas Elf only comes to the Shupe's so that we don't inherit another tradition :). We always have such a fun night and I hate to think that this year might be our last.



0 comments: