Look at that excitement - notice the baby gate up at the top of the stairs to keep them from coming down at night when Santa might still be at work :)!
Dallin asked Santa for tools and wood and he delivered!

Julia showing off her new doll and Hawaiian bedding

Ryan with his car garage
Every time we asked Ryan what he wanted to ask Santa for he would always respond - I want Jessie (from Toy Story- he has most of the other characters). I thought that his request was pretty cute and Santa luckily brought him a Jessie

I have determined that I love having Christmas at home. This year especially without the stress of trying to get out of town right after Christmas. It was the most relaxing Christmas morning I think I have ever had since being a mom. I loved every moment of the morning and watching the excitement in each of my kids eyes as every well thought-out gift was opened. The magic of sharing each of these gifts is my favorite part.
0 comments:
Post a Comment