Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lorraine and Steven's wedding












So, my little Sister Lorraine got married! Can I tell you how old that makes me feel? She was just a little girl when Jared and I got married almost exactly 11 years earlier at the same exact place. It was a neat moment being in the same place 11 years later with Jared to celebrate our anniversary.
Lorraine married a really sweet guy named Steven and my kids love him. Other than the fact that I was nine months pregnant and worried that our little baby would come at the wrong time and it was just a few days before Christmas, we had a wonderful time. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was magical. My sister-in-law Callen put together all the decorations for the reception and it turned out amazing.
We are excited to add to the family! Glad to welcome you to the married club Lorraine and Steven!

0 comments: