I am going to back date this post to make it look like I was keeping up with things the whole time, but in reality, I'm doing as my friends call it some "blogger repentance". I thought that I had lost six months of pictures on our computer when it decided to crash a couple of months ago. I was so discouraged that I just walked away from our blog for a long time. But luckily a cute little nerdy guy came to our rescue and fixed our problems and was able to locate my pictures that I thought were lost. I was so happy! I mean how to you replace six months of your 12 month old baby's life?! We learned our lesson and now have an automatic backup every night.
Anyway, onto Halloween if I can remember. The kids had lots of fun picking out their costumes this year. Although finding a astronaut costume at the last minute was a little tricky. We had lots of parties including a costume party for Jared and I this year where we dressed up as Cookie Monster and his cookie. We had school parties, friend parties, church parties and our own tradition of taco soup and trick or treating. Although things were not the same this year without our old friends the Shupes and Evans, we managed to have a good time. I always love Halloween, but by the time it is all said and done, I'm happy to see it go until the next year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment