I am beginning to dread the day of my birthday. I love that my kids think that it should be something special and I love the extra attention from them, I just now no longer want to get older. I wish I could just freeze time right where it is, because getting older myself means that my kids have to get older too and I just hate to think about that! Anyway, I have to say that I love the gift that the kids gave me this year (with the help of Daddy)! I got to play a little dating game where I was able to guess and find out about a date that they had each picked for us to go on. My date with Julia is to go to Jamba Juice, Dallin is to Baskin Robbins ice cream and Ryan and I get to go on a date to Panda Express! Who could ask for a better gift than the gift of time and memories?! I love this gift and hope that it becomes a new tradition!
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment