
I can't believe that Julia is no longer going to be in kindergarten. It makes me feel so old. I have also discovered that a lot of things make me feel old. I've decided that all adults are kids just pretending that they know what they are doing. Anyway, this is a picture of Julia with her teacher Mrs. Morhange. Julia had an amazing report card on it with all excellents (they don't give letter grades in kindergarten). We are so proud of our little jewel!
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
I agree with you on your adult theory! I feel that way too:) I can't believe Julia is going to be in first grade this fall. It seems like ages away for us to have Grace in school but in 3 years she will be 5...I think about the past 3 years and they have just flown by, yikes! :) I sure enjoyed seeing you guys! We love you!
Post a Comment