Hey, this is totally random but I just ran across your blog and noticed in your family reunion picture Aaron and his wife. I went to college with them and they went to my wedding but I lost track of them long ago. I've wondered how they were doing for a long time. Do you know how I can get in contact with them? Do they have a blog?
2 comments:
What a cute group shot! I love it!
Hey, this is totally random but I just ran across your blog and noticed in your family reunion picture Aaron and his wife. I went to college with them and they went to my wedding but I lost track of them long ago. I've wondered how they were doing for a long time. Do you know how I can get in contact with them? Do they have a blog?
Adrianne Richards
Post a Comment