Friday, October 2, 2009

First Day of School

Julia on her first day of Second Grade
Julia and Chloe

Thank goodness for good friends like Chloe and Truman



I can't believe that the day has come that Julia is already in Second Grade! Jared and I have very clear memories of second grade which totally scares us. What a blessing it is to have Julia in our life. I just hope that we are doing a good enough job here at home to help her withstand all the crazy thing that go on at school these days. I just don't want her to grow up any more! Luckily it seems that she has a great teacher this year and hopefully some good friends too. Good luck Julia - We love you!

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

Wow! She is growing up too fast. You are doing a great job. :) We miss you!

Melanie said...

Love your new family pic at the top! So cute...and thank goodness for good friends...I could repeat that all day and it still wouldn't be enough times. :)