Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ryan's 2nd Birthday












It's official, Ryan is now two years old. We decided to spend the day making Ryan feel special. We started the day by waking him up with a bouquet of balloons and a donut with sprinkles. We got the kids off to school and Ryan and I spent the morning decorating cupcakes and decorating with Lightening McQueen decorations for a little lunch party with his buddies. We had a short lunch party where we ate pizza, colored Lightening McQueen pictures, played games like Red Light Green Light and just had fun with friends. We ended the day with a little family party where each of the kids got so excited about each of the little gifts that they gave him. It was fun to spend a day making our little Ryan so happy. Happy Birthday big boy!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Angela! That cake is legit! It's super cute! :)

Heather said...

Are you kidding me with that Cars cake? Where were you when I had Parker's birthday? too cute - doesn't it just kill you how fast they grow up? I hate it!

Katherine Shupe said...

It's always an honor to see the gift you gave in over half of the pictures. I am glad he liked his PJ's!