Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Birthday Parties and Fieldtrips









We throughly enjoyed a Halloween birthday for our good friend Elliot. The very next day Dallin, Ryan and I got to go on a little Joy School field trip to our favorite fall place -Bate Nut Farm! I'm still trying to figure out how to take Julia back before Halloween. She was really upset that we went without her. It may have to be a trip to the local pumpkin patch called Albertsons. :0)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so jealous of your visit to Bates. ;) Next year!

K. Bitton said...

Looks like you guys have had fun! Love the Halloween decorations!

Heather said...

Bates nut farm is the best... and I love that little face on Ryan in the last picture! Your kids are so cute!

Dallin raised his hand to say the closing prayer in class today and he said he was thankful for our lesson on being reverent - what 4 year old kid says that?