Saturday, October 10, 2009

Getting out the wiggles over conference weekend













It can be a long weekend for little kids to spend two days centered around watching church on the television, especially when it is a beautiful day outside. I love conference weekend, but sometime it is hard when the kids get so bored and that turns into big messes in the house and some contention. So, in an effort to get the wiggles out and get some fresh air, we headed up to Mt. Soledad to fly our kites. What a perfect day it turned out to be - those kites were begging to be flown. I love how little kids can get so excited about the littlest things! We might have to make this a yearly tradition.

1 comments:

Lorraine said...

Looks like this was a fun little outing! I see all smiles! :) I wouldn't have minded doing something like that between sessions instead of mom making us do chores... haha