So it is that time of year when we seem to be inundated with sicknesses. We had a bad round of colds and within a week and a half we had somehow brought home another. Needless to say, we have spent a lot of time at home trying to recover. In our boardem at home, I decided that it was time for me to try making homemade play dough - a trick my mother would pull of of her trick hat once and a while for us when I was a kid. The boys thought that it was so cool especially when we put in the kool-aid to turn it colors and even make it smell good. I had to keep reminding them that it was not to eat though. We ended up making two huge batches and it kept them entertained for quite some time. I was quickly reminded though why I have a love/hate relationship with play dough though because I hate the clean-up. A small price though for the joy that it brought those little boys.
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
You are a brave mother. Playdough and I don't have a great relationship. :) I bet your kids LOVED it!
Post a Comment