Sunday, February 28, 2010

Woody and Buzz

I don't know what it is, but Ryan has a thing about Pixar movies. Now not only do we have a Lightening McQueen obsession in our house, we now have a Woody and Buzz one too. I have to admit, it is pretty cute - my only complaint is when he feels like he has take all of his little buddies with us EVERYWHERE we go! Every night when Ryan is being tucked in, this is his request, "A Buzz, Woody, McQueen and Mickey Mouse story?" With those big brown eyes and dimples, how can I resist? It really does test my imagination though when I have to come up with a new story every night involving all four of his favorite characters. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You should have them all be part of a super hero team, then you just have to come up with new adventures for the entire team. Made up stories are the best ones!