Friday, November 5, 2010

Our Halloween Parties

Our lovely mummy Justin and his winning teammates
Julia enjoying being mummified
Our awesome Joy School Halloween party
This is why I go through all this craziness - MY KIDS!

I was completely unnaware that I had committed to a lot of things the last week of October. One thing that I hadn't agreed to was having sickness come to our home. We had Joy School at our house, school parties, friend parties, church parties, sharing times to plan, missionaries to feed and a lot more! Dallin came home from school on Wed. not feeling too good with a bad cold and ended up needing to stay home both Thursday and Friday which really wasn't going to work with our busy schedule. Thank goodness for an amazing husband who almost literally took Dallin all day on Friday so that we could still move forward with our Halloween craziness! Our Joy School party was a hit and the kids got really excited to put on their costumes and sing cute songs for their parents. It was also fun to throw a little after school party for the older kids too! It was a long weekend and I ended up getting sick too, but it was worth all the smiles from the kids and I have to admit that I really like Halloween too!

0 comments: