I love how my kids make me laugh. The other day Jared was talking to Dallin about his preschool group of friends. One of the kids is new and Jared didn't know him. His name is Owen and Jared was asking him some questions about him. Here is how the conversation went.
Jared: "Dallin, what does Owen look like? What color is his hair? Is it brown?"
Dallin: "No"
Jared: "Is it black?"
Dallin: " No, Daddy, it's blog!" (His hair is actually blond)
I must use that word a lot around here and it made me laugh so hard to hear it. The other day for family night we thought about things that make us happy and my answer was easy - The funny things that my kids say that make me laugh make me happy.
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Hey Ang!
Fun to hear your updates! You have one romantic spouse... I know I will never get that kind of suprise in my lifetime... Loren just isn't the romantic type :). I sure love ya and am excited to get to see you again here in 2 more months!
Post a Comment