Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Student of the Month 2008


Once again Julia was student of the month for the first month of school. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a good little girl. Her teacher even said that this one was such an easy choice. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Courtney. Julia was so excited the day before they recognized her in class. She had gotten player of the week award the day before for soccer and she was just beaming and said, "I can't believe that I got both of these award in the same week!" Julia even requested to wear a dress to school that day which she never does. I think that she was really proud of herself and I can't blame her because she really did deserve it. I feel so blessed to have a daughter that sets such a good example to those around her as well as her younger siblings. I'm proud of you too Julia!

1 comments:

Britney said...

I am not surprised at all. She IS such a good girl. Way to go Julia!!! There should be a prize if she gets it three times :)