Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch 2008






Bates Nut Farm is the best place. I love the fact that we can live in the city but still have access to all the good small town stuff. This is the best pumpkin patch. They grow the pumpkins right there and have fun things like a hay ride, animals to feed, a little corn maze and even a cute little store with holiday decorations and goodies. The kids have such a great time and I always love the great pictures that I can come home with. This year we went with our good friends the Nolte's. The afternoons activity ended when both of our boys (Dallin and their son Tyler who are both 3 and only about 2 weeks apart) decided that they both needed to go to the bathroom. They were too distracted with so many fun things to do that neither one of them wanted to take the time to go, so the next thing I know, Dallin is standing there peeing his pants and 20 seconds later I look over and there is Tyler with his pants down to his ankles in front of everyone taking care of his needs too. It was too funny and I was laughing pretty hard. Oh, the joy of boys!

3 comments:

K. Bitton said...

I love your pictures! What a fun experience! When did Julia start losing her teeth!? I could tell in any of the other pictures. She looks so cute! I can't believe how fast our kids grow up!! I am extremely excited to see you guys for Christmas. Do you know if you are going to Richard's game in SLC on the 29th?

Ginger said...

I LOVE Bate's nut farm!! Glad you guys had a good time!!

-ginger

Britney said...

Oh so sad. The memories of the pumpkin patch with the Bittons. I wish we could have gone together. You should have called me ;).