Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fathers and Sons 2008



What an eventful fathers and sons outing. So, Julia and I decided that while the boys were away, the girls would play. We invited all the young girls and their moms in our ward to come over for a girls movie and nail painting party. Just as the party started I received a call that no mom ever wants to hear. Jared said that he was rushing to the emergency room because Dallin had an accident and he thought that he might have lost some teeth. I guess that he tripped on the grate from the fire pit because it was dark and slammed his mouth on the iron pit. He was bleeding pretty bad and they couldn't tell how bad the damage was. Dallin was more upset that they were leaving the campground than having his mouth fixed even though he was bleeding all over. To make a long story short, they spent a couple hours in the emergency room just to be told that there was really nothing that they could do. The roots might die, but they just will have to wait and see. Dallin was determined to go camping, so even though it was 10 o'clock at night they headed back up to the campground. Dallin is a real tough kid and is now very familiar with the emergency room (his third time there in his 3 years of life) Luckily this was the first time he walked away without having to have stitches. You can see from the middle picture that Dallin shared all the stickers that he got from the emergency room with his little buddies. I thought that was pretty cute! Here are some pictures of the whole event.

1 comments:

K. Bitton said...

My goodness! What a tough boy! I can't imagine going through something like that. How cute that he wanted to go back so badly though!