Our Christmas Eve day started with snowman pancakes and ended with our tradition of opening Christmas pajamas. I was very proud of myself and made my first Turkey. This was our first year spending Christmas eve with just our family. I wanted to make the evening special, so I spent a good portion of the day baking and made an amazing traditional dinner. We used our special Christmas plates and had wonderful dinner... if I do say so myself. The only problem was the mess to clean up afterwards and the finishing touches that still needed to be done on Christmas Eve. We watched Mr. Kruger's Christmas and read the story of Christ's birth along with the book The Night Before Christmas. Jared and I didn't get to bed until after 2am. All I hope is that I make my kids Christmases just as magical as the ones I remember as a kid too.
Summertime Sweets
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
I love that picture of your boys sleeping - priceless!
We too do that tradition of an activity a day before Christmas but I love the place you went to and let the kids really get involved like that. that is something they won't soon forget!
Now get your activities ready for Valentines Day - I love that holiday!
Post a Comment