This past week we had an unusual number of rainy days for San Diego. Last Monday the kids had a day off from school. We decided to have a "Movie Day" with our friends the Shupe's because my friend Katherine's husband had the day off too. We sent them off on a date to the movie theater while the kids and I had our own movie theater at home. The kids spent more time setting up the movie theater and snack bar with play money and tickets than they actually spent watching the movie. Because they had all seen it before, they were only entertained for about 45 minutes of it. It did make the day seem more special for them though.
Also, Dallin and especially Ryan have been quite interested in puzzles lately and it was a perfect rainy day activity. I'm quite impressed that Ryan can almost do one of these puzzles all by himself. I personally don't enjoy puzzles all that much, but am amazed that a two year old can be entertained with them for a long period of time and figure them out without getting frustrated.

0 comments:
Post a Comment